Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare EP 3 ENG

7593
Published on January 15, 2017 by William

EPISODE 1 ENG
EPISODE 2 ENG
EPISODE 4 ENG

El hijo de un aristócrata muy importante ha estado buscando vengarse de su padre desde el día que los abandonó a él y a su madre. El chico decide tomar represalias a través de las más preciadas posesiones del señor, sus hijas. El vengativo chico logra infiltrarse en la escuela que frecuentan las chicas, y con la ayuda de un artefacto que recibió de una bruja, se encargará de darle una lección a cada una de las chicas.
 The bastard son of a rich aristocrat is hellbent on seeking revenge ever since his father abandoned him and his mother. He decides to teach his father a lesson by destroying what he treasures the most, his two daughters. He infiltrates their prestigious school with a magical time-freezing device he received from a witch—and proceeds to repeatedly rape his half-sisters, leaving them confused, helpless and begging for mercy.

Gakuen de Jikan yo Tomare hentai cover

Category Tag

10 comments

• Caco 2 CRO 4 days ago

711420 512079Hello! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great information youve here on this post. I may well be coming back to your weblog for far more soon. 138391

• purchase ordering system 4 days ago

511759 639753Really fascinating subject , regards for putting up. 219288

• HVAC Orange County 4 days ago

804307 471750BTW, and I hope we do not drag this too long, but care to remind us just what kind of weapons were being used on Kurds by Saddams army? Towards the tune of hundreds of thousands of dead Speak about re-written history 954528

• magic Mirror Photo Booth Hire 4 days ago

55715 422539The urge to gamble is so universal and its practice so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil. – Heywood Broun 398984

• B16F10 (melanoma) in C57BL/6 mice 4 days ago

173688 566935I undoubtedly didnt recognize that. Learnt some thing new nowadays! Thanks for that. 940239

• https://www.cleveland.com/moviebuff/index.ssf/2012/08/matthew_mcconaughey_on_killer.html 4 days ago

It’s truly very complicated in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I just use internet for that purpose, and obtain the newest news.|

• pharmacokinetic services 4 days ago

160529 629703I enjoy meeting utile information, this post has got me even more information! . 205754

• saunas 3 days ago

173252 392253As I website possessor I believe the content material here is genuinely superb , appreciate it for your efforts. 137274

• mechanistic PK studies 3 days ago

684318 789160Taylor Lautner By the way you may want to have a look at this cool website I found 797157

• finance broker melbourne 13 hours ago

487460 305775I used to be a lot more than pleased to seek out this internet-site.. I dont even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was fantastic. A great deal a lot more A rise in Agreeable. 970472