Like A Mom EP 2 ENG

20168
Published on November 7, 2016 by William
EPISODE 1 ENG

Un día, el padre de un chico le dice ‘Creo que necesitarás de tu madre, Keita’. La madre de Keita había muerto cuando él era solamente un niño, pero con el tiempo logró aceptar este hecho y seguir adelante con su vida. El padre trae a cuatro chicas y le permite elegir con la que se sienta más cómodo, por lo que las chicas cuidarán muy bien del chico, o quizás demasiado bien, para poder convertirse en la madrastra de Keita.
 One day, my father suddenly says to me, “I think you’ll need your mother, Keita”. My mother passed away when I was a kid. I was sad at first, but I somehow managed to accept it. But why now…? Anyway, my father brings four ladies in front of me and says, “The girl who goes with you the best will become your mother. You live with them for a while and score them.” I don’t need my mother anymore, so I just give them low scores. Like this, I start living together with four ladies…

Like a Mom

Category Tag

11 comments

• ร้อน เงิน ทำ ไง ดี 1 month ago

724480 894163This internet site is my aspiration, extremely exceptional style and style and Perfect topic matter. 357094

• Manufacturers Suppliers Exporters Importers Products Trade Leads Supplier from china 1 month ago

900456 440881Some genuinely intriguing info, effectively written and usually user genial . 743904

• www.northjerseydryervent.com 1 month ago

463590 459058Aw, it was a actually good post. In concept I need to put in writing similar to this moreover – spending time and actual effort to manufacture a exceptional article but exactly what do I say I procrastinate alot and no means discover a strategy to go carried out. 910062

• funkymedia opinie 1 month ago

708101 942592stays on topic and states valid points. Thank you. 644956

• CRO for Pharmacokinetic studies 1 month ago

160111 852371I gotta favorite this internet site it seems really beneficial . 840618

• adult sex toys 1 month ago

326189 640014How a lot of an exclusive write-up, keep on posting better half 907554

• magic Mirror Photo Booth Hire 1 month ago

269883 247510I like this internet site very a lot so a lot superb info . 895799

• pk research 1 month ago

588956 94235I enjoyed reading your pleasant web site. I see you offer priceless info. stumbled into this web site by chance but Im positive glad I clicked on that link. You undoubtedly answered all the questions Ive been dying to answer for some time now. Will undoubtedly come back for a lot more of this. 619411

• saunas 4 weeks ago

59148 615236Hello. Neat post. There is an problem along with your website in firefox, and you might want to test this The browser will be the market chief and a big part of other folks will miss your wonderful writing because of this difficulty. 342503

• https://www.cleveland.com/moviebuff/index.ssf/2012/08/matthew_mcconaughey_on_killer.html 4 weeks ago

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!|

• Magic mirror hire 4 weeks ago

269317 991591This web site is truly a walk-through for all of the information you wanted about this and didnt know who to ask. Glimpse here, and youll definitely discover it. 21799